More than 80,000 fans voted for the Atlantic and Pacific Division starting rosters for the Overwatch League 2019 All-Star Game Powered by Intel. Today, we’re revealing the complete rosters for each squad.
All-Stars festivities kick off on Wednesday, May 15, at 6 p.m. PDT, with a series of custom games pitting Atlantic and Pacific All-Stars against each other. Then on Thursday, May 16, at 6 p.m. PDT, the Atlantic and Pacific squads compete in the official All-Star Game Powered by Intel to determine which division is best. Join us in person on May 15–16 at Blizzard Arena Los Angeles in Burbank, California. Tickets are available now on AXS.com.
All-Stars custom matches will air live on ESPN2 on Wednesday, and the All-Star Game will air live on ESPNEWS on Thursday. Both days of All-Stars will be live and on demand on overwatchleague.com, the Overwatch League app, our Twitch channel, MLG.com, and the MLG app.
Below are the Atlantic and Pacific starters, reserves, and head coaches. The reserves were selected by Overwatch League players, coaches, casters, and staff. Each team in the league was guaranteed at least one player on the All-Stars rosters.
- Seong-Hyun “Jjonak” Bang—New York Excelsior, support
- Yeon-Jun “Ark” Hong—Washington Justice, support
- Jae-Hyeok “Carpe” Lee—Philadelphia Fusion, DPS
- Do-Hyeon “Pine” Kim—New York Excelsior, DPS
- Gael “Poko” Gouzerch—Philadelphia Fusion, tank
- Cameron “Fusions” Bosworth—Boston Uprising, tank
- Tae-Sung “Anamo” Jung—New York Excelsior, support
- Dusttin “Dogman” Bowerman—Atlanta Reign, support
- Harrison “Kruise” Pond—Paris Eternal, support
- Se-Hyun “Neko” Park—Toronto Defiant, support
- Jun-Young “Profit” Park—London Spitfire, DPS
- Yeon-Gwan “Nenne” Jeong—New York Excelsior, DPS
- Jeong-Woo “Sayaplayer” Ha—Florida Mayhem, DPS
- Dante “Danteh” Cruz—Houston Outlaws, DPS
- Dong-Gyu “Mano” Kim—New York Excelsior, tank
- Jun-Ho “Fury” Kim—London Spitfire, tank
- Jae-Hui “Gesture” Hong—London Spitfire, tank
- Tae-Hong “Meko” Kim—New York Excelsior, tank
- Hyeon-Sang “Pavane” Yu—New York Excelsior
- Je-Hong “Ryujehong” Ryu—Seoul Dynasty, support
- Xianyao “Yveltal” Li—Chengdu Hunters, support
- Hu “JinMu” Yi—Chengdu Hunters, DPS
- Byung-Sun “Fleta” Kim—Seoul Dynasty, DPS
- Qiulin “Guxue” Xu—Hangzhou Spark, tank
- Menghan “Ameng” Ding—Chengdu Hunters, tank
- Seong-Jun “Slime” Kim—Vancouver Titans, support
- Minki “Viol2t” Park—San Francisco Shock, support
- Jin-Seo “Shu” Kim—Guangzhou Charge, support
- Ju-Seok “Twilight” Lee—Vancouver Titans, support
- Jay “Sinatraa” Won—San Francisco Shock, DPS
- Hyo-Jong “Haksal” Kim—Vancouver Titans, DPS
- Gui-Un “Decay” Jang—Los Angeles Gladiators, DPS
- Min-Sung “Diem” Bae—Shanghai Dragons, DPS
- Matthew “Super” DeLisi—San Francisco Shock, tank
- Sang-Beom “Bumper” Park—Vancouver Titans, tank
- Min-Seok “OGE” Son—Dallas Fuel, tank
- Indy “Space” Halpern—Los Angeles Valiant, tank
- Ji-Sub "PaJion" Hwang—Vancouver Titans
CUSTOM GAME MODES
Below are the three events the All-Stars will play on May 15.
All-Star Arcade presented by State Farm
You helped vote for these game modes on Twitter and WeChat, and now you get to see the Atlantic and Pacific teams do battle on them.
- Sibling Rivalry—6v6. Three Genjis and three Hanzos per team. Assault (Hanamura).
- Healers Never Die—6v6. Supports only. One hero limit. Control (Nepal).
- Terrible, Terrible Damage—6v6. Damage only. One hero limit. Hybrid (Hollywood).
- Keeping the Peace–6v6. McCree only. Escort (Route 66).
- Thanks, but No Tanks–6v6. No tanks. One hero limit. Hybrid (Blizzard World).
Talent Takedown presented by T-Mobile
We’re bringing back the Talent Takedown to let our casters and analysts take center stage. The All-Star coaches have drafted members of the talent team (see below for results) and they're ready to talk some trash and click some heads.
- Three-map set: 6v6 lockout elimination, escort, and control.
- Rules: standard 6v6 competitive settings. No kill cam.
- Maps: the first map will be predetermined, and the losing team will pick the next one from the full map pool for that game type.
|Atlantic Talent||Pacific Talent|
|Chris “Puckett” Puckett||Danny Lim|
|Josh “Sideshow” Wilkinson||Matt “Mr. X” Morello|
|Soe Gschwind||Mitch “Uber” Leslie|
|Brennon “Bren” Hook||Wolf "Wolf" Schröder|
|Christopher “MonteCristo” Mykles||Seth "Achilios" King|
|Erik “Doa” Lonnquist||Mica Burton|
|Robert “Hexagrams” Kirkbride||Auguste "Semmler" Massonnat|
Eight Atlantic and Pacific All-Stars will compete in this 1v1 tournament to determine the top Widowmaker.
- Single-elimination tournament featuring the top four players from each division, as selected and seeded by the All-Star team coaches.
- Quarterfinals and semifinal matches will be inter-division, with the finals featuring the Atlantic vs. Pacific champs.
- Quarterfinal and semifinal matches are first to seven eliminations. Finals are first to nine eliminations.
- Rules: headshots only. No assault rifle fire. No capture point. Opposition revealed after 60 seconds. A round ends in a draw and is reset after five minutes. No kill cam.
- Maps: quarterfinals (Castillo), semifinals (Necropolis), finals (Ecopoint: Antartica).
The main event on Thursday—the Overwatch League 2019 All-Star Game Powered by Intel—will kick off with the six Atlantic and Pacific starters you voted for.
- First to four map wins using the following order: control, hybrid, assault, escort, control, hybrid, and escort.
- All 18 players from each team must play at least one map.
- Maps: the first map will be predetermined, and the losing team will pick the next map from the full map pool of that game type.
- Rules: standard 6v6 competitive settings. No kill cam.
ALL-STAR LEGENDARY SKINS
To celebrate the 2019 All-Stars, we’ve created two new legendary Overwatch skins: the 2019 Atlantic Mercy and the 2019 Pacific Lúcio. Both skins will be available for a limited time from May 7–22. Each skin is redeemable for 200 Overwatch League Tokens. Here’s more information about League Tokens and how to purchase them.
2X LEAGUE TOKENS
If watching the league’s best players and getting new legendary skins wasn’t enough, we’re also going to double League Token drops during All-Stars. The normal drop rate of three Tokens per hour watched will double to six Tokens during the live airing of all All-Stars events.
Command Center Free Trial
During both days of All-Stars, Twitch will be offering a free trial of the Overwatch League Command Center—which allows viewers to pick their favorite in-game POVs. Click here to get more information about Command Center and all the benefits of All-Access Pass on Twitch.