This weekend, the Los Angeles Valiant are rolling out the welcome mat at The Novo at LA Live, where they’ll host eight matches over two days to wrap up the final stage of the 2019 Overwatch League regular season.
Here are the matches scheduled (all times approximate):
- Atlanta Reign vs. Dallas Fuel—Saturday at 2 p.m. PT
- Boston Uprising vs. New York Excelsior—Saturday 3:45 p.m. PT
- San Francisco Shock vs. Vancouver Titans—Saturday at 5:30 p.m. PT
- LA Gladiators vs. LA Valiant—Saturday 7:15 p.m. PT
- Hangzhou Spark vs. Shanghai Dragons—Sunday at noon PT
- Atlanta Reign vs. Boston Uprising—Sunday 1:45 p.m. PT
- New York Excelsior vs. Vancouver Titans—Sunday at 3:30 p.m. PT
- San Francisco Shock vs. Los Angeles Valiant—Sunday 5:15 p.m. PT
But that’s not all! In addition to the incredible Overwatch on display, the Valiant have put together a showstopping event for all fans with a variety of activities on-site. Here’s a preview of some of the attractions:
- Get a limited-edition Valiant embroidered patch and have it customized with your gamer tag while you wait. These patches will look great on your official jersey, backpack, or jacket—anywhere you want to rep your team!
- Caricature artists will draw you and your friends as your favorite Overwatch heroes.
- Pose for your own customized trading card in the Upper Deck photobooth.
- KIT KAT® Splash Breaks—Every match, two superfans will put their fate in their favorite team’s hands as they take a seat in the KIT KAT® Splash Tank. If their team wins, they stay dry. If their team loses, the winning team pulls a lever to send the superfan into the Splash Tank. The winning team will have a donation made on their behalf to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Participating fans—win or lose—receive a year’s supply of KIT KAT® bars!
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital’s hospitality area offers guests a place to relax and charge their phones for a donation to help their mission of defeating childhood cancer.
- Bud Light gives fans the opportunity to create their own signs or have their gamer tag incorporated into an artist-designed mural.
- Inside the Bud Light Lounge, fans can purchase exclusive Gamer Snacks-themed menu items inspired by the popular LA Valiant video series. (Not)chos, anyone?
- Before the pros hit the stage for their final matches of the 2019 regular season, Funhaus will face off against Achievement Hunter in an exhibition 1v1 co-op charity battle at 11 a.m. PT on Sunday.
Batter up!— Los Angeles Valiant (@LAValiant) August 14, 2019
The #VALLA x @Ultimate jersey collab has arrived
Black jersey EXCLUSIVELY available during Kit Kat Rivalry Weekend. Limited quantity available so be sure to grab your ticket and get it before it's gone!
: https://t.co/tpjm1lpRiB pic.twitter.com/p2IjGaBZo3
Sunday tickets are available for KIT KAT® Rivalry weekend, so grab yours today! If you can’t make it, be sure to follow @LAValiant on Twitter to stay up to date with everything happening on-site.